- Access to the ViewDNS.info API is limited to persons 18 years or older that have a legal capacity to enter into binding contracts. Except as otherwise authorized by ViewDNS.info, access to or use of the ViewDNS.info API is restricted to authorized users with ViewDNS.info accounts that are not terminated or suspended.
- ViewDNS.info grants you a revocable, non-assignable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive limited right and license to access and use the ViewDNS.info API; provided that you do not sell, assign, sublicense, redistribute, or syndicate access to any of our APIs.
- ViewDNS.info will determine in its sole discretion which tools, documentation, methods, syntax, and results are available via the ViewDNS.info API. For example, ViewDNS.info may make tools available for on their public website that is not available, or not available in the same manner, via an API.
- The ViewDNS.info API may be subject to usage limits that control how many requests a customer is able to make to the API in a given time period. ViewDNS.info reserves the right to impose, modify, or terminate any such usage limits or restrictions at any time. Please contact ViewDNS.info with any inquiries about ViewDNS.info API usage or rate limits.
- ViewDNS.info requires the use of an API key to access and use the ViewDNS.info API. ViewDNS.info may rely on the submission of queries that include your API key to track account activity for billing, usage, or other purposes. Customers are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of their API key. The customer will be held responsible for any activity that occurs using their API key. It is the customers responsibility to immediately notify ViewDNS.info of any expected unauthorized use of your API key. ViewDNS.info cannot, and will not, be liable for any loss or damage arising from a customers failure to comply with the requirements in this section.
- The customer understands that the ViewDNS.info API, and any particular tool, may not always be available, complete, or accurate, and that the ViewDNS.info API may not always satisfy anticipated or required levels of performance.
- ViewDNS.info reserves the right, without liability to customers or any other third party, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, the ViewDNS.info API without notice. ViewDNS.info may also change at any time: the availability or functionality of certain tools; the syntax required queries to the API; or the format in which responses are provided. You agree that ViewDNS.info shall not be liable for any modification or termination of the API.
- Use of the ViewDNS.info API is only for purposes permitted by these terms and any applicable law or regulation. Customers must not use the API or any data it returns for illegal purposes (allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, snail mail, fax or other means of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations).